Just finished going through your house with the KonMari method and afraid of bringing in a bunch of new things? Well, have I got a deal for you! Well, there’s still digital clutter, but it might be a little better at least. Consider HumbleBundle Book Bundles…
HumbleBundle is a site that offers both book and software bundles at a huge discount. Their selection is updated often, and the topics vary from house-keeping, leadership, programming, and so on. Even if you get here well past the timing of this current bundle, be sure to check them out for their current offerings.
As of the writing of this post, HumbleBundle has an awesome bundle of craft books in their “Pay What You Want” deal.
Note that even if you miss this, keep an eye out on the HumbleBundle site for their bundle offerings because they often have similar bundles for sale. I go out and check once a week to see what they offer and there’s usually something new.
At the $1 or more level
- You Can Knit That – Amy Herzog
- Tiny World Terrariums – Michelle Inciarrano & Katy Maslow
- The Bohemians Handbook – Justina Blakeney
- Made by Hand – Lena Corwin
- Up, Down, All-Around: Stitch Dictionary – Wendy Bernard
- The Big-Ass Book of Home Décor – Mark Montano
At the $8 or more level
- Make Ink: A Forager’s Guide to Natural Inkmaking – Jason Logan
- The Repurposed Library – by Lisa Occhipinti
- Embroidery Workshops – Rebecca Ringquist
- Hoop Dreams – Cristin Morgan
- Magpies, Homebodies, and Nomads – Cirilia Rose
- The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary – Wendy Bernard
At the $15 or more level
- Handmade for the Garden – Susan Guagliumi
- Crochet Every Way Stitch Dictionary – Dora Ohrenstein
- Knitted Cable Sourcebook – Norah Gaughan
- Japanese Stitches Unraveled – Wendy Bernard
- The Geometry of Hand-Sewing – Natalie Chanin
- The Year of Knots – Windy Chien
- The Spoonflower Handbook – Stephen Fraser & Judi Ketteler
- Rescue, Restore, and Redecorate – Amy Howard
Note: These are ebooks.