The links in the post below may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure.
Resources for parents planning their child’s education:
- PBS Kids for Parents – PBS Kids for Parents offers guidance and educational ideas based on age or milestones, including emotions & self-awareness, social skills, character, literacy, math, science, and arts.
- PBS LearningMedia – Offers material based on many subjects and by grade, or standards.
- Parent Toolkit – Offering concepts for helping children learn in school by supporting them at home.
- Florida Center for Reading Research – Mix of materials for non-profit educational purposes.
- Buck Institute for Education PBLWorks – Project-Based Learning
- Scholastic for Teachers
- Reading Rockets