The links in the post below may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure.
Did you know that if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can get a free ebook (sometimes two!) every month? This program is called Amazon First, and you get to select from a variety of Kindle ebooks as your freebie.
Well, there’s also a whole plethora of other offerings available through Kindle Email Subscriptions. Some current options are (those in bold are more the ones focused on potential discounts, deals, etc):
- Kindle Unlimited Newsletter – Stay up to date on what’s new, enjoy personalized recommendations and learn how to get the most from your membership. If you like independent authors and read at least around 4 books a month, getting Unlimited could be a deal for you! It costs around $10/month depending on whether you sign up month to month or choose a longer subscription period.
- Best of Kindle – Get your personalized book recommendations and special offers
- Kindle Daily Deals – Save up to 80% on a new selection of books every day, including romance, science fiction, non-fiction, and books for young readers. Note: Since sometime mid-2019, this combined with Goodreads Deals and they are now the same offer set.
- Kindle Exclusives
- Kindle Flash – Save up to 80% on a selection of Spanish ebooks
- Amazon Charts
- Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Amazon First Reads – Get early access to editors’ picks at exclusive prices every month. Prime members can choose one featured book for free every month – $1.99 for everyone else. Plus, you can now get the hardcover editions.
- Kindle Monthly Editors’ Picks
- Kindle Select 25
- Amazon Original Stories
So check it out! It’s great to get a reminder about the Amazon First Reads, otherwise, I think I’d forget sometimes!