This sounds odd saying this, but even with what’s going on in the world, there’s some good being passed around from various good people in the world. One of these good guys is Dave Ramsey. If you listen to Dave, you can just hear in his voice that he loves what he does and truly wants people to live their best lives. You may not agree with the method but it works for many. Dave Ramsey has his pretty set-in-stone Baby Steps to walk through on your way to Financial Peace, but offers a lot of other educational material, like books for landing a dream job or working your way through college debt-free.
To help everyone out, the Ramsey team is offering some of its key products at a steep discount. Some of the Dave Ramsey “Hope deals” include:
- Financial Peace University – Free 14 day trial – Includes Financial Peace University for 14 days, including all nine lessons of Financial Peace and the EveryDollarPlus budgeting app. The Plus version is the one that allows you to connect to your banks if you set it up. So you can check this out and see if your resources are supported. If you don’t like it or want to continue using it, you may cancel before the trial is over.
- The Total Money Makeover Audiobook – $1.99
- The Proximity Principle Audiobook – $1.99 – What a great deal on a book about finding your way to a career you love! Its an audiobook so you can listen to it while doing other things! This book gets 4.5 stars on Amazon from 330 ratings.
- Ramsey SmartTax – $17.00
- Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Self Study – $19.99 – Wow! With a lot of students being home from school, this is such a great offering to have your teen go through. This is a self-paced financial education so that your young one will understand more about personal finance before they get into trouble with the too-easy college loans, new cars, and leases (aka fleeces in Ramsey talk).
- The Total Money Makeover 24 Pack – $192.00 – Looking to make a difference for those around you? Get this bulk pack and gift the books to those who could use some hope and change in their life!