The links in the post below may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure.
This is the recipe from the jar, for those who may have bought the wonder creme to make it but only discovered there was a different recipe (oops!) on the back. Its a super easy, tasty, smooth fudge.
Prep: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Makes: 40 servings, 2 squares each.
- 3 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 Sticks) Butter or Margarine
- 1 can (5 oz.) Evaporated Milk – NOT SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- 3 pkg (4 oz. each) Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme (7 oz.) – DO NOT MICROWAVE JAR
- 1 cups chopped Planters walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil.
- Bring sugar, butter, and milk to full rolling boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 minutes or until 234 degrees using a candy thermometer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme. Stir until melted.
- Stir in nuts (if desired) and vanilla.
- Pour into pan, spreading out to level it out.
- Once cool, lift out fudge. Put a board/plate on top and flip over and carefully remove the foil.
- Cut into fudge size pieces.
- Cover to retain freshness.
If you don’t have Baker’s Chocolate, you can use semi-sweet chocolate chips. Just be sure to use 12 oz. of the chocolate chips.